Diploma translation details

Certified translation of your diploma
lingoking certificates lingoking certificates

This is how it works!

Get your diploma translated in just 3 easy steps



Anytime! A few clicks is all it takes and we will deliver your diploma to you in a matter of days.



Simple and straightforward! Pay for your diploma translation easily and conveniently with PayPal, instant bank transfer, credit card or on account.



Done already? A scan or photo of your diploma is sufficient, we do not need the original.

Work. Study. Live. Wherever and whenever you want.

Our service pledge

Would you like to study or work in Germany? Have your foreign degree certificate or diploma translated into German? Or are you planning to work, apply or get involved abroad yourself? With our translation service, we guarantee you this dream and your new opportunity.

Simply digital and available around the clock
Simply digital and available around the clock

You can rely on our sworn translators to carry out your driver’s license translation professionally and to ensure through certification that your driver’s license is recognised by all authorities and government agencies.

It doesn't get any faster than that.
It doesn't get any faster than that.

Your document is transmitted to us in just a few clicks. You will receive your finished driver’s license translation by post within a few days. Optionally, you can receive a digital copy by e-mail in advance directly from our translators.

Reliable, discreet and competent
Reliable, discreet and competent

From upload to delivery to your home. We ensure secure encryption and processing of your personal documents.

New to Germany? These translations could be important for you:

Did you not find what you were looking for?

FAQ: Do you have questions on the topic “diplomas and their translation”? You can find the most important answers here:

Do you have questions on the topic translation of diplomas for Germany?

  • + What do I have to consider for the translation and certification of my certificate into German?
  • + Where can I have my school-leaving qualification recognised in Germany?
  • + Is it true that in many cases the job centre pays for the costs of recognising my qualification?
  • + What documents do I need to have my certificate recognised?

Do you have questions on the topic translation of certificates for abroad?

  • + What do I have to pay attention to when having my certificate translated into a foreign language?
  • + Is the translation of my certificate a necessity for abroad?
  • + Can I translate my certificate myself?
  • + Do I need a certified translation of my diploma?
  • + What do I need to know if I want to have a certificate translated?

Do you have questions on the topic ordering/translation process of certificates?

  • + What is a certified translation?
  • + Where can I have my diploma translated and certified?
  • + How much does the translation of my diploma cost?
  • + What documents do I need for the translation of my diploma?

Still questions about the product or order?

Noch Fragen zu unseren Produkten oder zur Bestellung?