Have data processing agreement translated
Legally recognized contract translation
- Have draft contracts translated
- Translation of data processing agreements
- Translate data processing agreement
- Have data processing agreement translated according to GDPR
File upload: To ensure the protection of your data, the file upload does not take place until the end of the ordering process (see data protection)
Details of your data processing agreement translation
Your advantages at a glance:
- Available in any language combination
- On request incl. certification by court-certified translators
- Certified translation recognized by all authorities and offices
- Express shipping possible within 48h
- Digital copy possible in advance
- Optionally with proofreading by a second native specialist translator
Professional specialist translation of your data processing agreement into any desired language!
Do you hire external companies that have access to personal data to carry out their activities? Then you need to take care of a legally secure contractual situation and draw up an data processing agreement — in the case of international activities even in several languages. lingoking offers you the professional translation of your data processing agreement into any language you wish!
Who is requesting the document?
- Tax offices
- Tax consultant
- Contractual partners
- Offices and authorities
What is the document needed for?
- External processing of personal data
- Third-party payroll
- Work with tax advisors
- Software use of an external provider for data processing
Do you have your payroll accounting carried out externally, hire tax consultants or use software from an external provider for data processing? In each of these cases, you must conclude a data processing agreement in which you record all the information regarding your data processing. What data is involved, for what purpose is the data held and for how long, and what obligations and rights do contractors and providers have? The data processing agreement is a complicated contract for which you should rely on professionals not only for its drafting but also for its translation.
lingoking offers you the certified translation of your data processing agreement into any desired language! Our translators are subject to stringent controls. Your translation will, of course, only be carried out by professionally trained translators. Simply upload a copy of your document to our platform, we do not need the original.
Note: The specialist translation of your document follows a standard page rate. We assume a length of up to 350 words per page
Order your translation easily online in just a few clicks. You will receive your finished, certified translation by post within a few days. Translations without certification can be conveniently downloaded from our platform. Pay by PayPal, instant bank transfer, credit card or on account.
Do you have any further questions? Then check out our FAQ here .
Only 3 steps to your translated data processing agreement
Available at any time! A few clicks are all it takes, and we will deliver your translated data processing agreement digitally in just a few days. You will receive certified contract translations by post within a few days.
Simple and straightforward! Pay conveniently and comfortably via PayPal, instant bank transfer, credit card or on account.
Ready yet? A copy of your document is sufficient, we do not need the original.
Secure. Consensual. Legally binding. Wherever and whenever you want.
Our lingoking service pledge
You are internationally active and would like to protect yourself from high fines with an expert translation of your data processing agreement? With our professional translation service and network of court-certified translators, we ensure that no linguistic misunderstandings arise when concluding international contracts.
With our digital service, we are available for you around the clock. All you need to do is upload a copy and we will find the right translator for your needs and language.
Your personal document is transmitted to us in just a few clicks. We will deliver your translated data processing agreement digitally within 3-5 days. You will then receive certified contract translations by post. A digital copy of the certified translation can also be booked as an option.
From the upload to your home. With our team of court-sworn and accredited translators, we guarantee secure encoding and prompt processing of your personal documents.
Does your company operate internationally? These translations could become important for you:
Did you not find what you were looking for?
FAQ: Do you have questions about data processing agreements and their translation? You can find the most important answers here:
Do you have questions about having data processing agreements translated for Germany?
+ When do I need a data processing agreement?
The GDPR stipulates that a data processing agreement is mandatory when personal data is processed by third parties. However, not every transfer of personal data is the same as a data processing. In fact, data processing only exists in those cases in which the focus of the contractual performance of the contractor lies in the processing of personal data.
Examples of data processing:
- External payroll or salary accounting (no tax consultants)
- Commissioning a call centre for customer calls
- Marketing campaigns such as customer surveys or newsletters
- External accounting
- Maintenance contracts with access to personal data
Please note: If your data processing agreement is faulty or even missing completely, the supervisory authorities can impose fines of up to 50,000 euros under the Federal Data Protection Act, and up to 20 million euros since the GDPR.
+ What does an data processing agreement say?
The following aspects must always be present in a data processing agreement:
- Contracting parties
- Subject of the contract (type + purpose of processing)
- Rights and obligations of the principal
- General obligations of the agent
- Listing of the agent's data protection officer
- Reporting obligations of the agent (with regard to breaches of data protection law)
- Cooperation obligations of the agent
- Control powers
- Subcontracting relationships
- Confidentiality obligation
- Safeguarding data subject rights
- Technical and organisational measures
- Duration of the order
- Termination of the contract
- Final provisions
Too complicated? When drawing up a data processing agreement, it makes sense to entrust a specialist lawyer or a competent data protection officer with the task. You want to try it yourself? Then you should definitely have the data processing agreement checked afterwards!
+ What are the possible consequences of an incorrect/missing data processing agreement?
The GDPR stipulates that a data processing agreement is mandatory when personal data is processed by third parties. The obligation for such a contract applies to both agent and principal. Consequences for the absence or for a faulty data processing agreement are high fines of up to 20 million euros.
Do you have questions about having a data processing agreement translated for abroad?
+ When do I have to have my data processing agreement translated?
If the principal and the agent speak different languages, it is necessary to have the processing contract translated. As with all legal documents, we strongly recommend that you use a professional specialist translator. BECAUSE: The costs you save with an independent translation are only a touch of what you have to pay as a penalty for an incorrect data processing agreement. Thus, in the worst case, fines of up to 20 million euros can be incurred.
+ Do I need a certification or is a simple specialist translation of my data processing agreement for abroad sufficient?
An attestation clause legally assures the accuracy of the translation. Thus, you give a better impression with it. Authorities and offices, but also universities and even some companies, even require a translation with certification. Check in advance what the requirements are in your case.
Do you have questions about the ordering/translation process for data processing agreements?
+ What are the challenges of translating legal documents?
When translating legal texts, the translator must not only have appropriate language skills, but above all expertise in the respective legal systems. This is because they often differ considerably, even within Europe. Concrete knowledge of the relevant jurisdictions is therefore indispensable for a professional and reliable translation of legal texts.
The big challenge with legal translations: The translator must always ensure a precise and literal translation — but always take into account that a legal term may mean something completely different in the jurisdiction of another country. Some legal terms even have no equivalent in other languages! In this case, the translator must include further explanatory notes in the translation.
+ What skills does a translator of legal documents need?
Whether you choose a freelance translator or a translation agency: Special skills are required for the translation of legal documents.
- Expertise: For the translation of legal texts and the interpretation of legally relevant conversations, the translator or interpreter needs detailed legal expertise. This is the only way to guarantee that you receive high-quality and reliable translations. Knowledge of the relevant legal systems and the legal requirements are basic prerequisites for a good legal translation.
- Qualification: In most cases, a legal translation must be done by a sworn translator. You can find out the form in which legal documents must be certified from the competent authority or the court.
- Additional services: Friendly customer service, reliable processing of your order, a personal account manager, strict data protection regulations and fast order processing are among the additional services offered by a translation agency and ensure that your translation project runs smoothly.
- Project management: Sufficient resources to handle your translations and the ability to quickly create more capacity are crucial qualities of good project management. Thanks to a customer-oriented approach, your individual needs can always be taken into account.
+ What does the translation of a data processing agreement cost?
lingoking translates all document types. The specialist translation of your contract follows a standard page rate (up to 350 words per page). We offer you the translation of your data processing agreement starting from 69.61 euros. With the additional option “proofreading” we will also be happy to have your translation proofread by another specialist translator. You can get a certified translation of your data processing agreement for as little as 87.50 euros, including postal delivery. For a small surcharge, you can also order additional certified copies and an additional digital version. You will receive your certified translation not only by post, but also digitally as a scan. In addition, our express translation service is also available to you if you need it very fast.
Let the lingoking price calculator show you the exact costs for the translation of your data processing agreement now. The best thing is: With us, you can also order the translation straight away. At lingoking, we guarantee the highest quality, fast implementation and your complete satisfaction — all at an unbeatable price.
+ What are the advantages of the lingoking translation service?
Order your translation easily online in just a few clicks. A copy of your contract (e.g. scan) is sufficient for the translation, we do not need the original.
Do you still have open questions?
Then simply contact me via our chat.
I will be happy to help you.