Whether you choose a freelance translator or a translation agency: Special skills are needed for the translation of marketing documents.
* Expertise: For the translation of marketing texts and for interpreting at training courses or conferences, the translator or interpreter needs detailed expertise in the field of marketing. This is the only way to guarantee that you receive high-quality and reliable translations. Knowledge of the relevant products, manufacturing processes and the industry are key requirements for a good marketing translation.
* Fast order processing: When it comes to specialist translations of marketing texts, sometimes every minute counts. Tight deadlines and last-minute requests are not uncommon in the fast-moving marketing and PR industries. A well-coordinated team of project managers, specialist translators and account managers can provide you with high-quality translations even for short-term assignments.
* Technical know-how: Modern marketing happens on many different channels, each with different marketing translation requirements. Especially in the field of online marketing, a professional marketing specialist translator can also help you with questions about SEO translations, the creation of multilingual keyword lists and the translation of your Google ads.
* Additional services: Friendly customer service, reliable processing of your order, a personal account manager, strict data protection regulations and fast order processing are among the additional services offered by a translation agency and ensure that your translation project runs smoothly.
* Project management: Sufficient resources to handle your translations and the ability to quickly create more capacity are crucial qualities of good project management. Thanks to a customer-oriented approach, your individual needs can always be taken into account.