Our translators and interpreters work with us on interesting projects, at fair rates. Learn more about the world of lingoking from our network of talented linguists. Do you feel like we’re speaking your language? Then we look forward to a new additions to the team.
Our network of freelance translators and interpreters work with us on varied translation and interpreting assignments: Interpreting on the phone, translations of technical texts and documents as well as interpreting on site – worldwide! But enough of words. We let our linguists speak for themselves.
It is our premise that every interpreter and translator at lingoking not only has a consistent flow of orders, but also enjoys working with us. We find jobs for translators and interpreters and offer an easy-to-use platform and personal support to handle all assignments. These advantages await you:
At lingoking, interesting, challenging and varied assignments from well-known and globally respected clients await you!
2. Professional project management
Whether as a translator or interpreter: our specialists will continue to support you during your project and provide you with professional assistance on all detailed questions.
3. Solid order flow
Every day we receive countless interpreting and translation requests from our clients. You benefit from this in the form of a consistent order flow with exciting projects from a broad product portfolio.
4. Attractive fee
With lingoking, you receive your fee punctually and reliably. We’re happy to transfer your salary to you, unsolicited and at the latest at the end of the following month after the service has been provided.
What I like best about lingoking is that every team member gets the opportunity to develop themselves and contribute ideas.
lingoking focuses on quality and customer satisfaction. Therefore, we place high demands on the lingoking interpreters and translators. You should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in translation/interpreting or professional experience as a translator/interpreter in your working languages
- PC skills (MS-Office, CAT tools, DTP and good knowledge of our online platform). We are also happy to offer our training material for this purpose.
- a diligent and 100% reliable way of working
- customer and service-oriented behaviour and actions
- be registered as a freelancer
- strong intercultural sensitivity
- excellent communication skills
- have a well-groomed appearance and a professional demeanour
- be registered as a freelancer
Additionally for telephone/remote interpreters:
- already have experience in consecutive interpreting with note-taking technique
- quiet working atmosphere without background noise
- stable landline with headset
May we introduce:
The lingoking platform is constantly being developed and offers you a very modern virtual workplace.
Please note the following information and have the required documents ready:
If you have any questions about collaboration with lingoking or the application process, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Elena Witte | Project Manager 00 49 (0) 89 416 12 20 38 elena.witte at lingoking.com
Find out who is behind lingoking. Where we come from and what drives us.
Get to know us.
Get an overview of our range of over 70 languages here.
Our linguistic diversity
Exclusive and informative content for companies on the topic of internationalisation. To our posts