Become part of the lingoking family!
It is our premise that each interpreter and translator has a consistent assigment load, in addition to having fun working together with us. Choose to work with lingoking today!
You can expect the following benefits:
At lingoking, you can expect interesting, challenging and varied assignments from prestigious customers who are renowned worldwide!
As a translator or interpreter at lingoking you would continue to work freely and flexibly, and even from home if you'd like. However, lingoking takes over the following work for you: advertising, customer and project acquisition, project management and settlement of invoices. This allows you to concentrate fully on your work.
We receive a myriad of interpreting and translation enquiries from our customers on a daily basis. Thereby, you would profit in terms of a steady stream of assignments, with exciting projects stemming from a broad product portfolio.
4. Individual assignments:
Thanks to the individual support from lingoking, you only receive projects which correspond exactly to your profile.
At lingoking you are not alone. Our experienced colleagues in crowd management will look after you personally and are available to answer your questions at any time.
6. Professional project management:
Whether you're a translator or an interpreter: In addition, you will be given advice and support by our specialists, who will provide you with professional help for any detailed questions.
At lingoking you will have a competent and trustworthy partner at your side! lingoking stands for respectful collaboration, fair prices and punctual payment.
8. Attractive remuneration:
At lingoking you receive your fee punctually and reliably. We will credit you with your payment of our own accord within 21 days after the completion of your work.
What are you waiting for? Register now as:
“I love working with lingoking because the subject areas are very varied and because the projects are very well organised. There is always someone there to answer any queries I have. I really admire and value that in an agency.“
“I find lingoking to be a very dynamic and reliable agency, which I really like working with.”
“Working with lingoking means less organisation work for me.”
Get to know the lingoking platform
The lingoking online marketplace is constantly being developed further and offers you a very modern virtual workplace. Here are the most important benefits of our online platform for you:
- Easy and uncomplicated acceptance and completion of assignments
- Through your personal lingoking account you can see an overview of your assignments and your earnings at any time
- Automated billing and payment
- Despite technical advances, personal support by our Project Manager Recruiting & Communications remains at the forefront of our service
- Internet Explorer 8-11
- Firefox current version
- Chrome current version
- Safari current version
- Opera current version
You can check your browser version here: www.whatismybrowser.com
What should you bring to the table as a lingoking translator and interpreter:
lingoking places importance on quality and customer satisfaction. Therefore we have high requirements for lingoking interpreters and translators. You should have the following attributes:
- University degree of translation/interpreting studies or work experience as a translator/interpreter in your working languages
- We require translation applicants to be adept at IT. This includes skills such as: MS Office, CAT tools, DTP and a good knowledge of our online platform (For this we are pleased to offer you our training materials)
- A diligent and absolutely reliable way of working
- Customer- and service-oriented behaviour and manner
- From telephone and on-site interpreters we expect a keen intercultural sensitivity and outstanding communication skills
- Applicants for telephone interpreting should already have experience in consecutive interpreting and note-taking skills. In addition, we require that you have a calm working environment without background noise, as well as a reliable landline and headset
- On-site interpreters should have a well-groomed appearance and professional manner
- You should be registered as self-employed
Your checklist for speedy registration. You should have the following information and documents to hand and note:
The following browser settings are required or preferred for online registration:
- Cookies allowed
- Browser cache cleared
Your complete application documentation (preferably as PDF):
- Degree certificate
- And/or references
Please register with the e-mail address to which you would like your assignments sent!
- Review of documents
- Sample translation
Do you have any questions?
If you have questions on a cooperation or about your application, you can contact our Project Managers Recruiting & Communications at any time.
Project Manager Recruiting & Communications
emese.simon at lingoking.com
0049 89 416 12 20 31
Neumarkter Straße 81