The lingoking quality initiative
At lingoking quality is of the highest importance. Therefore, we are DIN CERTCO certified in accordance with the international standard for translation services DIN EN ISO 17100:2016-05
(Register number 7U443).
The international quality standard DIN EN 17100 for translation services describes and defines a series of criteria which must be fulfilled in order for something to be considered a high-quality translation service.
Quality standards of our interpreters and translators
Our translators and interpreters have an education at a recognized university (certified by the American Translators Association) and/or are sworn in. They have several years of professional experience and have signed our non-disclosure agreement and our code of ethics.
The 7 pillars of the lingoking quality initiative
1. Professionalism: All lingoking interpreters have a degree qualification from a lingoking-recognised university or have been sworn in.
2. Work environment: We offer our interpreters an optimal work environment, enabling them to do their job to the best of their ability.
3. Confidentiality: Our interpreters sign a non-disclosure agreement and comply with the industry’s professional code of ethics.
4. Training: Before our interpreters work for us they are trained in how to handle the lingoking platform.
5. Perfect match: We attach great importance to procuring interpreters with the required specialist knowledge. This means you can specify a subject when setting up the assignment.
6. Control: You can evaluate your interpreter after every assignment. This enables you to make an active contribution to our quality initiative.
7. Support: Do you have questions? We look forward to hearing from you, and we will contact you without delay via telephone or email.