The lingoking quality standards
The lingoking quality initiative
We have worked in close cooperation with professional interpreters and translators to develop our own quality campaign, which guarantees you security, confidence and the best possible quality.
DIN EN ISO 17100
At lingoking quality is of the highest importance. Therefore, we are DIN CERTCO certified in accordance with the international standard for translation services DIN EN ISO 17100:2016-05 (Register number 7U443).
The international quality standard DIN EN 17100 for translation services describes and defines a series of criteria which must be fulfilled in order for something to be considered a high-quality translation service. This includes:
- Conscientious quality assurance of all translations using the double check principle.
- Selection of qualified and experienced interpreters and translators.
- Expert project management, definition of the competences required for project managers, amongst others.
- Standardised processes, precise establishment of the translation process chronology, including all sub-processes.
- Professional customer support and specific handling of customer feedback.
- Guidelines on sufficient use of translation technology.
The 7 pillars of the lingoking quality initiative
1. Professionalism: All lingoking interpreters have a degree qualification from a lingoking-recognised university or have been sworn in.
2. Work environment: We offer our interpreters an optimal work environment, enabling them to do their job to the best of their ability.
3. Confidentiality: Our interpreters sign a non-disclosure agreement and comply with the industry’s professional code of ethics.
4. Training: Before our interpreters work for us they are trained in how to handle the lingoking platform.
5. Perfect match: We attach great importance to procuring interpreters with the required specialist knowledge. This means you can specify a subject when setting up the assignment.
6. Control: You can evaluate your interpreter after every assignment. This enables you to make an active contribution to our quality initiative.
7. Support: Do you have questions? We look forward to hearing from you, and we will contact you without delay via telephone or email.
This is how the lingoking performance promise works
Quality standards of our interpreters and translators
- Course of study at a recognised university (certified by the American Translators Association)
- and/or sworn in
- Several years of professional experience
- Signed non-disclosure agreement
- Signed code of ethics