Figures, dates, facts – an overview
Facts about lingoking GmbH
- CEO: Nils Mahler
- Founders: Nils Mahler, Timo Müller, Uno Jüngling-Colic, Christian Koch
- The lingoking online platform has been linking professional interpreters and translators with businesses and private individuals since its launch in 2010 - worldwide and round the clock
- Headquarters: Munich, Germany
- 20 employees
- Target groups: mainly large DAX corporations, large and medium-sized as well as small businesses and public authorities in the B2B sector, but also private individuals in the B2C sector
Facts about the lingoking language services
- Range of language services at lingoking: on-site interpreting ("lingoking onsite"), professional text translations ("lingoking text"), telephone interpreting ("lingoking voice")
- All lingoking language services are offered in over 80 languages
- Over 5,100 professionally qualified, certified interpreters and translators in over 40 countries form the lingoking crowd. And the numbers are rising!
- All interpreters and translators are native speakers and specialise in at least one subject field (e.g. commerce, medical technology, law, industry, medicine/pharmacy, architecture etc.). In addition they are either sworn in or have a degree qualification from a recognised university.
- lingoking text translations are of the highest quality. DIN CERTCO certified lingoking according to DIN EN ISO 17100, the European Standard for translation services (registration number 7U443). Go to https://www.lingoking.com/en/quality/ for more information.
- Each year lingoking translates more than 9 million words, interprets more than 6,000 hours on-site in over 840 cities worldwide and more than 9,500 minutes on the telephone for more than 4,400 clients from around the globe.